Not everyone is blessed to live in areas where you can drink straight from the tap. Buying bottled water every day is not only harmful to the environment but the costs can definitely add up exponentially throughout the year.
If your heart has a soft spot for the environment and you are cost-conscious, then another option is to get water delivered to you regularly through a subscription service. While less costly and more environment-friendly than buying water yourself, you still have to take several factors into consideration.
Things such as delivery schedules, water gallon storage, as well as inventory time to ensure you have enough water before the next delivery can be time-consuming.
Time and money saved in the long run, sensitivity to different environmental concerns, and most importantly the ease of use are among the reasons why more and more households are choosing to have their very own water filter system right in the comfort of their own home. This ensures that you can enjoy clean, drinkable water whenever you want.
However, with the variety of options available for different filtration systems as well as the confusing and technical terminologies used to differentiate each one, it can be quite a challenge to choose which one is the best.
You would ideally want a system that is affordable and will last you years with minimal maintenance and repairs as well as one that would perfectly suit your personal needs and your family’s needs. You would also want one that is easy to install ,easy to use use, and is also efficient.
With so many companies out there touting their own filtration system as the best, we’re here to help you decide by reviewing the Express Water Whole House Water Filter System.
The Express Water’s Whole House Water Filter System provides you with a guaranteed sense of security in the knowledge that your unit is keeping you and your family’s water safe and clean.
It has everything you need from a water filter. It protects you and your loved ones from exposure to unhealthy, unsafe water; it eliminates exposure to chlorine and other harmful chemicals, leaving you with perfectly crystal clear water.
Not only is it able to provide quality drinking water at an unlimited amount, ensuring you can cook and brew tea and coffee at the same time, it’s perfectly suitable for anything else you may need water for as well.
It provides chlorine-free water for both indoor and outdoor plants so you don’t have to worry about them wilting or catching ill.
This Whole House Water Filter System also features a chemical absorption technology that is of high-capacity, ensuring that you save more time and effort as well as money by requiring fewer filter changes on a per gallon basis.
The Express Water’s Whole House Water Filter System comes with the following features:
- The system comes with a water pressure test gauge that is easy to use. This gauge easily determines the incoming water pressure, with a working pressure of 150 PSI at maximum.
- It comes with a pressure release button in the filter housing, allowing for easier replacement of the cartridge. It can be found placed in the housing cap’s inlet side.
- The system has a Female Thread that measures 1 inch and filter housing wrench that measures 6 inches.
- It has a Reverse Osmosis Pre-Filter Housing Canister Wrench which can easily fit into most one to four-stage Reverse Osmosis system filter housings; whether you have counter top water filters or whole house water filters that utilize 4 ½ by 20 inches filter cartridges, it will fit just as well.
- The system weighs in at 65 pounds and measures at 29.75 by 29 by 24.25 inches.
- The first stage is the sediment filter: the five Micron sediment filter is melt blown with thermally bonded 100% pure polypropylene microfibers, made to reduce the presence of dirt, silt, rust, and the like.
- The next stage is the G.A.C filter or the Granular Activated Carbon filter.
- The final stage makes use of Express Water’s Carbon Block CTO water filter cartridges.
- Key specifications of these filters include the removal of organic chemicals, chlorine, and unnatural odors and tastes you can find in your tap water.
- The Express Water filters have been verified and tested by independent laboratory testing, and is also compliant with health standards—the NSF/ANSI 58 Standard.
- The carbon filters are made from coconut shell carbon, offering a finer filtration.
- The System works perfectly: no odors, eliminates any particles floating about in the water before the system was installed.
- Immediate huge improvement in water quality and simple enough to install
- There’s no noticeable drop in water pressure after the system has been installed.
- The stainless-steel cage and pressure gauges not only function well, they look good too; overall the system is good-looking and very well constructed.
- The gauges are factory set to monitor the water flow are very handy.
- Found that the ¾-inch FPT inlet and the outlet of the system are tapped quite loose which could eventually lead to some leaking, so you may need to break out the Teflon tape to stop the leakage, should this occur.
The Express Water’s Whole House Water Filter System provides you with everything you could possibly need from a filtration system. Their three-stage filtration system ensures that all harmful chemicals, dirt, and odors are thoroughly eliminated from the tap water. Its measurements are up to industry standard and can be utilized by a variety of configurations.
What the Express Water Whole House Water Filter System has over other systems on the market is its three-stage filtration system.
Other units such as HydroLogic’s water filter, which also makes use of Reverse Osmosis System, are effective but can’t claim to match the extent of peace of mind the Express Water’s Whole House Water Filter System provides with its three-stage filtration.
Of course, the three-stage filtration is not itself the maximum amount of security achieved in filtration stages. There are other filtration systems on the market that employ a five-star filtration system at a bit more of a premium such as the APEC Premium water filter system.
The Express Water Whole House Water Filter System not only functions well, it is at the top of the industry standard for a fair price. Considering it has features that minimize the need for cartridge replacement, it is one system that is very much worth the investment.
Despite the fact that there are units that employ more stages in their filtration process, the different types of filters and their sequence are what lend the superior quality of the Express Water system.